Sharing is happiness

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Don't miss

Spotlight

Adsense

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Yagoo Bing: my own world of freedom, peace & independence


Now is 10.01 PM in somewhere in the world...

I've just finished configuring my blog - my second life. I know the virtual world is just a big illusion (like the love that MLTR sang about - I also have my love for my blog), but at least I have my own world of freedom, peace & independence. You see, where in the real world can give you even 1 minute of peace in your mind? Nowhere... nowhere but my second life. I will write about what I think, talk the way my heart want to share.

What do the main topics talk about? As you saw on the title: Art, Life Style, Culture & Entertainment around hundreds of countries. You are welcome!



SHARE THIS POST ON FACEBOOK


0 nhận xét:


Post a Comment

 

Recent posts

Subscribe via email

Your email:

Connect me

Author

I am Yagoobing, the name combined from Yahoo, Google and Bing famous search engines. I love sharing interesting things, playing with words and controlling my online community. Thanks for your visitting.