Sharing is happiness

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Don't miss

Spotlight

Adsense

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The light outside my door

It's 11.41 AM now in somewhere in the world...

It's raining and the sky, the scenes & everything are so pure. I can't remember clearly, how long have I worked in such a dark office? may be too long...

My career kept me busy in a messing world of code lines, then I forgot everything interesting in this life, so bad, I forgot my friend, forgot my sky, my cloud, my light. But today, when I heard rain sound outside my door, I opened the door, the light & pure air filled up my room, filled up my mind. It's so beautiful outside. I realized that I had wasted my time for coding & coding. From now on, a new mind with a new way of living will change my life, I think I also have so many things to do, so many purposes to live.

Yagoo, Go ahead. Don't miss anything precious in your life! Once again...



SHARE THIS POST ON FACEBOOK


0 nhận xét:


Post a Comment

 

Recent posts

Subscribe via email

Your email:

Connect me

Author

I am Yagoobing, the name combined from Yahoo, Google and Bing famous search engines. I love sharing interesting things, playing with words and controlling my online community. Thanks for your visitting.